International Economic Law
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Leuphana: no tuition fees Glasgow: 7.000 GBP (EU)* / 15.500 GBP (Non-EU) per year West Indies: 10.000 USD per year
6 reasons why to choose this Study Program
The LL.M. International Economic Law is intended for law students holders of a first academic degree such as:
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Bachelor’s degree with predominantly legal components
- First State Examination
- International equivalent
wishing to further their knowledge in the field of international economic law.
The application requirements for the Study program in “International Economic Law” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) to:
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.),
- Bachelor’s degree with predominantly legal components,
- First State Examination.
Minimum ECTS required:
- (not mentioned)*.
At least 60 CP in law modules.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No sub-test less than 22, Speaking not less than 23.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Get further information in one click!
All information related to the application and admission for the LL.M. International Economic Law program.
For more information (curriculum, requirements, application, admission and more) please visit the course website.Course Website