International Economics and Public Policy
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field of study.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Note that if you have not completed your degree yet, you can still be admitted if – by the time of application – you have already acquired at least 135 ECTS in a bachelor’s program that takes six semesters and awards a total of 180 ECTS according to the European credit point system. In this case, it is needed a written official confirmation by your university that lists all the courses and exams taken so far, that computes your current grade point average and that confirms that your Bachelor program awards a total of 180 ECTS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree (see previous degree).
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- A letter of motivation (in English, max. 1 page).
- Short CV (in English, max. 2 pages).
- Students who did not receive their Bachelor-level degree at a German University also need to get approval to study at Johannes Gutenberg University.
If available (not required):
- Test results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Evidence of any relevant professional training you have completed or any time you have spent working professionally in a relevant field.
- Evidence of any outstanding achievements, such as receiving special academic funding, awards or prizes, having work published, holding lectures, etc.
For more information please check theCourse Website