International Energy Economics and Business Administration
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Candidates who apply for the program by February 28th will benefit from a fee reduction of €1000 (€11,500 for the whole program or €2875 per semester).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Professional experience of usually at least one year.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (max. 2 pages).
- Certificate of higher education entrance qualification (general higher education entrance qualification) of a relevant subject-related higher education entrance qualification, or a certificate recognized as equivalent by law or by the competent state authority, in each case a certified copy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a certified copy.
- Proof of knowledge of English corresponding to level B2 (see language requirements).
- Proof of professional experience (may incl. internships) of not less than one year.
For more information please check theCourse Website