International Experimental and Clinical Linguistics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a subject/degree program relevant to the degree program in experimental, empirical cognitive sciences or academic speech therapy, or in an experimental degree program closely related to one of these fields/degree programs.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The experimental and empirical skills and competencies are to be proven as follows:
- Statistics and/or quantitative research methods with a total of 6 CP, and
- Knowledge in the area of experimental cognitive sciences (psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics, cognitive psychology, neuropsychology, developmental psychology, biopsychology) totaling 12 CP.
If the applicant demonstrates up to 3 CP fewer than the credit points respectively required mentioned above, the Examination Board will assess on a case-by-case basis whether the applicant nevertheless fulfills the necessary prerequisites for the academic program despite lacking credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 180 points.
Specification: At least 6.5 in each field.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
free of charge
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website