International Experimental and Clinical Linguistics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a subject/degree program relevant to the degree program in experimental, empirical cognitive sciences or academic speech therapy, or in an experimental degree program closely related to one of these fields/degree programs.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The experimental and empirical skills and competencies are to be proven as follows:
- Statistics and/or quantitative research methods with a total of 6 CP, and
- Knowledge in the area of experimental cognitive sciences (psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics, cognitive psychology, neuropsychology, developmental psychology, biopsychology) totaling 12 CP.
If the applicant demonstrates up to 3 CP fewer than the credit points respectively required mentioned above, the Examination Board will assess on a case-by-case basis whether the applicant nevertheless fulfills the necessary prerequisites for the academic program despite lacking credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least 6.5 in each field.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Completed and signed admissions application. The admission application is the document that is compiled as a result of your online application on uni-assist.
- Simple copy (i.e. uncertified) of the German- or English-language graduation certificate from your first degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Diplom, Magister).
If your graduation or preliminary certificate is in a language other than German or English, then you must submit a German or English translation certified by a sworn translator, along with a simple copy of this document.
If documentation of your first professional qualification is not yet available by the admission application deadline, you can still apply for admission. You must have (with a transcript of records, uncertified will suffice):
- At least 140 CP in a bachelor's degree with a total requirement of 180 CP.
- At least 170 CP in a bachelor's degree with a total requirement of 210 CP.
- At least 200 CP in a bachelor's degree with a total requirement of 240 CP.
- Diploma Supplement: a simple copy (i.e. uncertified) of the diploma supplement or other relevant documentation from your university regarding all coursework completed for your first professional degree. You may also submit the module manual or the study and examination regulations of your degree program to evidence your qualification. If this coursework was completed at an institution of higher education other than the University of Potsdam, then this proof must include information regarding the credit points, form, content, and the examination modalities.
- If applicable, a placement notification for the first semester.
- English language skills (see language requirements).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website