International Finance & Acounting
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics or similar from an accredited university.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You need to submit the following documents with your application:
- Tabular CV.
- “Letter of Motivation” (1-2 DIN A4 pages, English).
- Copy of your university diploma (if not already available, a simple copy of your current transcript); a certified copy must be submitted to the Students’ Office before the start of your studies.
- Proof of English-language skills (see language requirements).
- Copy of your identity card.
- Passport photo.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Bad Honnef
1b) Campus Berlin
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website