- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Internship (at least 6 months) with a financial background; if not available, an internship must be made up in the 3rd semester; the course then extends to 4 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210. Applicants with 180 ECTS credit points must acquire an additional 30 ECTS credit points through an integrated internship, ie the master's degree is extended by one semester.
Proof that, in particular, the fundamentals of finance and investment, corporate finance and macroeconomics (or comparable subjects) have been completed in the previous course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certified copy of the Bachelor's certificate. Alternatively, your university can certify your provisional average Bachelor grade or the previous grade average. Please attach a certified copy of this to the application. Until September 30th however, all exams of your Bachelor's degree must have been taken.
- Grades overview (please mark modules relevant to the Master, their grades and credit points).
- GMAT with at least 600 points required for applicants with a degree outside the EU who are interested in applying for International Business and Consulting or International Marketing Management (English).
Applicants for International Finance, Accounting and Controlling, Global Supply Chain and Operations Management or Marketing Management (German/English) can improve their applicant chances by voluntarily submitting a GMAT.
- English level B2 level (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation (maximum one A4 page in English).
- Curriculum Vitae (in English).
- Please submit a university entrance qualification (e.g. High School Diploma, Matura, International Baccalaureate). A simple copy of this is required for statistical purposes).
You do not need a copy of your passport or a birth certificate for your application.
- All certificates must be submitted in a certified copy with your application.
- Please do not send originals.
- A certified copy is a copy with an original stamp. Color copies, scans or simple copies are not certified copies.
You can obtain legal authentication from:
- The German embassy.
- A notary from Germany or another EU country.
- Public authorities in Germany or an EU country.
- The institution that issued the original document, the stamp on the copy must be identical to the stamp on the original document.
- Authentication by apostille.
Sworn translations of documents that are not originally written in German or English must be submitted in one of the two languages. You must also have copies of translations certified.
A certified copy of the original Bachelor's certificate must be enclosed.
The email address provided during the application will be used during the admission process. If your contact details change, please let us know. If you miss a deadline because we did not have your current contact details, this is your responsibility.
The HWR does not process any application that is not complete and signed. For completeness, all required application documents must reach uni-assist in the required form within the set period. It is recommended that you submit your application to uni-assist six weeks before the deadline. Email applications or fax applications will not be processed.
Chinese, Vietnamese or Mongolian applicants must submit an APS certificate. You can get this from the Academic Testing Center (APS) of the German Embassy in Beijing, Hanoi, Ulan Bator.
For more information please check theCourse Website