University of Kassel

Fulda University of Applied Sciences

International Food Business and Consumer Studies

M.Sc. (Master of Science)
Subjects: Agriculture, Environmental and Nutritional Sciences
English only
Winter semester:  01 Apr, 15 May - 15 Jul
Application Deadlines
2 Years (starting: Winter semester)
Tuition fees (per semester)
Winter semester
Mode of admission:
without admission restriction
Study mode:
On campus


Qualification Requirements

Previous Degree

Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in agricultural sciences, nutritional and food science, or related fields, i.e. food technology.

Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.

GPA Rate 2.50
GPA Comment

Grade B (2.5 according to the German grading system) or better.

Language Requirements

The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.

CERF English
min C1
min C1 Advanced (CAE)
min 7
min 95
min Level 4.
Telc English B2-C1 University
min C1
min 945
Specification: Listening: 490; Reading: 455.
min III
Does the university recognize "other equivalent language certificates"? no information provided by university

Additional information:
English language knowledge can also be proven by a university degree in a course in which the required foreign language is a focus, at least two years of instruction at a secondary educational institution (e.g. university) until graduation, in which the language to be proven is the primary language of instruction, or by proof of a successfully completed language course provided a certificate of completion is issued (level C1).

Application & Admission

Application Deadlines

Applications are open from:
Winter semester:May 15 (German)December 01 (EU)December 01 (Non EU)
Summer semester:

Application Procedure & Selection

Mode of admission:
without admission restriction
Admission test/interview:
Application Fee:
75 € for the first application, 30 € for each additional

Application Documents

Please make sure to add the following documents to your application:

  1. The school certificate that entitles you to study at a university in your home country.
  2. Applicants from China, Mongolia or Vietnam have to provide an APS certificate.
  3. The degree of your current university.
  4. Transcript of records including the grades of your prior and/or current studies at a university.
  5. Certificates of English language skills (see language requirements).
  6. Depending on the master's program, further documents might be necessary, i.e.: curriculum vitae, reference letters, letter of motivation, additional documents.
  7. Please make sure to hand in two sets of your documents at uni-assist: 1st authenticated copies in the original language, 2nd authenticated copies in a translated version (German or English). Please make sure to not hand in original documents since they will not be returned to you.

Uploaded documents at uni-assist will not be taken into consideration until the complete application set is send via postal mail.

Further Information

For more information please check the

Course Website