Fulda University of Applied Sciences
International Food Business and Consumer Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in agricultural sciences, nutritional and food science, or related fields, i.e. food technology.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Grade B (2.5 according to the German grading system) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening: 490; Reading: 455.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure to add the following documents to your application:
- The school certificate that entitles you to study at a university in your home country.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia or Vietnam have to provide an APS certificate.
- The degree of your current university.
- Transcript of records including the grades of your prior and/or current studies at a university.
- Certificates of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Depending on the master's program, further documents might be necessary, i.e.: curriculum vitae, reference letters, letter of motivation, additional documents.
- Please make sure to hand in two sets of your documents at uni-assist: 1st authenticated copies in the original language, 2nd authenticated copies in a translated version (German or English). Please make sure to not hand in original documents since they will not be returned to you.
Uploaded documents at uni-assist will not be taken into consideration until the complete application set is send via postal mail.
For more information please check theCourse Website