Fulda University of Applied Sciences
International Food Business and Consumer Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in agricultural sciences, nutritional and food science, or related fields, i.e. food technology.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Grade B (2.5 according to the German grading system) or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening: 490; Reading: 455.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure to add the following documents to your application via uni-assist:
- The school certificate that entitles you to study at a university in your home country.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia, or Vietnam have to provide an APS certificate.
- The degree of your current university.
- Transcript of records including the grades of your prior and/or current studies at a university.
- Certificates of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
- 2 Letters of References
- Depending on the master's program, further documents might be necessary, i.e.: curriculum vitae, reference letters, letter of motivation, additional documents. To learn more about additional documents for application please see the section Admission requirements on the university website.
- Please make sure to hand in two sets of your documents at uni-assist: 1st authenticated copies in the original language, 2nd authenticated copies in a translated version (German or English). Please make sure to not hand in the original documents since they will not be returned to you.
Uploaded documents at uni-assist will not be taken into consideration until the complete application set is send via post mail.
If you do not yet have a bachelor’s degree certificate at the time when you apply, please submit the following evidence:
- Provisional subject and grade summaries for your current course and
- the written confirmation of your performance in your studies, which must be completed and signed by your current examinations office.
You must have already completed and passed at least 80% of the work needed to obtain your degree at the time when you make your application. This means 144 or 180 credits or 168 of 210. You must also present evidence of your acceptance for your bachelor’s degree dissertation (specifying the date when you have to hand it in).
For more information please check theCourse Website