International Health Economics & Pharmacoeconomics
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee per month is 880 € (5,280 € per semester) in all locations. Please note that there is an additional fee of 70€ per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized Bachelor's degree.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “International Health Economics & Pharmacoeconomics” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Natural Sciences,
- Health Economics,
- Medical Technology,
Minimum ECTS required:
The final grade for the Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a grade of 2.7 or better under the German university system. In the case of a lower grade point average, your aptitude for the study program can be demonstrated in a separate admissions interview or as part of an admissions test.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Use the application forms to submit a non-binding application.
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedure.
Written statement of motivation (approximately one A4 page).
Signed CV in tabular format.
A recent photograph (3.5 × 4.5 cm) for your student ID.
Copy of personal identification.
Health insurance certificate or exemption certificate if applicable.
Declaration of consent (visit the upload section at the course website).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
Why request the info material?
- Current prices, discounts & scholarships
- Full curriculum
- Application requirements
- News about informational sessions