- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Students who start their studies regularly with 210 ECTS and complete all Advanced Modules at the Institute at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin can expect a total of 11,550 € for tuition fees (including Master Thesis and Relevant Professional Experience but excluding cost for software license). If the studies are completed within the standard period of 2 years, registration fees of 400 to 1,280 € need to be added, summing up to 11,950 to 12,830 €.
Bachelor's degree in a health-related field or relevant health-related professional experience.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
For the MSc, applicants with professional experience in a health-related profession in low or middle-income countries will be preferentially admitted.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website