- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a public health relevant discipline (medical degrees and others).
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
In exceptional cases and where admission is justified, physicians with several years of professional experience, but without the experience required in a developing country, may also be admitted to the degree program. Persons in other medical occupations, who hold an above-average degree (equating to at least 240 ECTS), and who, after acquiring at least 2 years professional experience, are preparing for a leadership role in a health project or in the public health care sector in developing countries, may also be admitted to the program.
Prospective students are also expected to have at least one year of relevant work experience, including public health experience in low- and middle-income settings.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To help you complete your application quickly, please have the following documents ready for submission:
- Up-to-date, hand-signed CV (you may use the Europass template).
- Hand-signed letter of motivation.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Certified copies of awarded academic degrees.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Certified copy of school leaving certificate (Higher education entry qualification).
- Research exposé (optional).
- Academic letter/s of recommendation from your university, on official letterhead with signature and office stamp and of recent date.
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer on official letterhead with signature and office stamp and of recent date.
- Verification of work experience (1 year).
- Confirmation of employment.
- Proof of funds (if self-financing, otherwise scholarship application or confirmation).
For more information please check theCourse Website