- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 14,100 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a public health relevant discipline (medical degrees and others).
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Prospective students are also expected to have at least one year of relevant work experience, including public health experience in low- and middle-income settings.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Both German and international applicants must use the application form to apply for admission to the program, submitting it to the Hygiene Institute at the Institute for Public Health. The following documents must be enclosed with the application:
- A general higher education entrance qualification, a related subject-restricted higher education entrance qualification, an international university entrance qualification, or an entrance qualification legally recognized as equivalent to this by a competent state body.
- Proof that the requirements named in the previous degree and work experience fields have been fulfilled.
- A statement as to whether the applicant has lost their entitlement to take final examinations at a higher education institution in Germany or abroad in the master’s degree program in International Health, or in a program with similar content, and whether he or she is currently involved in an examination procedure in this academic program.
For more information please check theCourse Website