- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in health-related science.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years (8 semesters).
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Applicants who have a qualifying, a first degree of six semesters and 180 ECTS credit points may be admitted to the MSc program if they meet additional requirements (i.e. additional courses and/or work experience). If this applies to you, please contact the MSc Program Coordination for further information.
At least 2 years of relevant, full-time work experience in the health sector. Relevant internships of longer duration can be considered (provided that they are equivalent to full-time employment).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Checklist for required documentation:
- Application form (completed and signed).
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Scan of official academic certificates and transcripts (no student copies) in the following order: master’s degree (if applicable), bachelor’s degree, secondary school leaving certificate.
- For applicants from Africa: applicants should ask their university/institution to send their transcript(s) directly to the MSc Program Coordination. Please note that, for each document, we require scans of the front and back page. For school leaving certificates, we also require the applicant’s Scratch card.
- References proving the applicant's relevant, full-time work experience of at least 2 years.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Scan of a valid passport.
All submitted documentation must be translated into English or German. For the acceptance of documents in other European languages, applicants should contact the MSc IH Program Coordination.
Please note that the MSc Program Coordination does not send out reminders for missing documentation. Applications that fail to comply with formal requirements will be declined without review.
Completed applications should be sent via email (max. 6 separate PDF files with max. 5 MB file size each) to the MSc IH Program Coordination.
For more information please check theCourse Website