International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in law.
At least one year’s practical professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents will be requested to upload:
- A curriculum vitae (CV) (in English; maximum 4 A4 pages).
- A certified copy of the university degree and transcript, in German, English, or French must be submitted with the application form.
- Proof of competence in the English language (see language requirements).
- Written evidence of relevant practical professional experience (one year minimum, or a letter requesting and justifying an exemption; this can be both paid and unpaid [volunteer] position). Exemptions from this requirement may be granted by the Examinations Committee.
- Two confidential references from different institutions, each signed personally by a professor or employer, in English, German, French, Spanish or Russian.
Admission documents should be properly scanned and submitted in PDF format.
Certified copies of your diploma and transcript must be posted only after receiving a decision of the Admission Board.
For more information please check theCourse Website