International Industrial Management (MBA)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- one-time fee of 210 euros for enrollment
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent preferably in a STEM subject).
All applicants must take either the GMAT (our code: TJ2-P4-65) or the GRE (our code: 7004) to prove that they are sufficiently qualified for this course of study.
The APS is required for applicants whose first degree is from PR China, Vietnam, or Mongolia.
Applicants must demonstrate proof of at least two years of work experience after their first academic degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website