International Joint Master of Research in Work and Organizational Psychology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The statutory fee for this programme is: €2,209 The Institutional fee for this programme is: € 15,800
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with predominantly psychological components.
The bachelor’s program should include at least 70 European Credits in psychology subjects and at least 30 European Credits in research methods and statistics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Required documents for all applicants to this study program:
- A recent passport picture*: The passport picture must satisfy certain requirements.
- A copy of your valid passport or your EU/EEA identity card*: Make a copy of the page with your personal details. Save this copy as ‘passport copy’ and not as ‘passport picture’.
- A certified copy of your transcript of records.
- A certified copy of your bachelor’s diploma: If you have not graduated yet, you can upload the official transcript of records of your bachelor's program.
- A Curriculum Vitae: Complete the form (visit the course website), scan it and upload it to your file in the MyUM portal.
- A motivation letter: Complete the form (visit the course website), scan it and upload it to your file in the MyUM portal.
*As a UM student it is not necessary to upload these documents in the MyUM portal. Unless your passport is not valid on 1 September 2022; in that case you do have to upload a copy of your passport.
Documents that might be required depending on your (academic) background:
- A copy of your English language test with sufficient results (if applicable).
Please note: Make sure to upload the documents in MyUM in PDF or Word-format. Do not upload Zip files, the university cannnot open these files.
Only complete registrations will be taken into consideration.
All documents must be in English.
For more information please check theCourse Website