- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in juridical sciences.
The applicants must have an outstanding record of achievement throughout their law studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The applicants to the LL. M. program must submit the following documents:
- The completed application forms.
- An official transcript of the academic record of the applicant at the Law School and a copy of his/her law degree. Please, do not send the original document.
- Certificate of being fluent in English and Spanish (see language requirements).
- Payment of the application fee (Euro 100).
All correspondence should be submitted to:
Heildelberg Center para América Latina
Las Hortensias 2340, Providencia, Santiago de Chile
Tel: 56 (0) 2 –2234 34 66/ 2234 96 31/ Fax: 56 (0)2 – 2234 37 81
For more information please check theCourse Website