- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in juridical sciences granted by a Chilean or foreign university.
The applicants must have an outstanding record of achievement throughout their law studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The applicants to the LL. M. program must submit the following documents:
- The completed application forms.
- An official transcript of the academic record of the applicant at the Law School and a copy of his/her law degree.
- English and Spanish language certificate (see language requirements).
Please do not send the original document.
Notice: The application documents will not be returned to the applicant.
For more information please check theCourse Website