- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in juridical sciences granted by a Chilean or foreign university.
The applicants must have an outstanding record of achievement throughout their law studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will have to upload scans/fotos (only pdf files are allowed) of the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae.
- University entrance certificate (in many cases this equals the school leaving certificate from you secondary school = high school = grammar school).
- Bachelor certificate and transcript as separate documents.
- If applicable, certicates/transcipts of any other academic degress.
- Language certificate (if available; see language requirements).
Please check that the scans are legible, but not of excessive size either. Usually a scan with a resultion of 200 dpi is fully sufficient.
For more information please check theCourse Website