International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or Master's. Students must have previously taken examinations in one of the following subjects:
- business studies and/or economics with at least 60 ECTS points,
- logistics systems and/or transportation with at least 30 ECTS points,
- mathematics and/or statistics with at least 30 ECTS points,
- engineering with at least 30 ECTS points.
MInimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The prerequisites for admission are as follows:
- a completed degree,
- submission of the application forms,
- participation in an application interview and a case study.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website