International Logistics Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a logistics-related study course.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
In addition, other study courses may apply, if they are substantially similar. This means that your degree course needs to have covered the listed minimum credits in the following areas:
- Core modules in logistics/supply chain management: at least 30 ECTS.
- Business/management modules: at least 20 ECTS.
- Quantitative Methods, information technology, and empirical research: at least 20 ECTS.
- International Aspects (e.g. law, social sciences, international economics, English: at least 20 ECTS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website