International Logistics Management
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a logistics-related study course.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
In addition, other study courses may apply, if they are substantially similar. This means that your degree course needs to have covered the listed minimum credits in the following areas:
- Core modules in logistics/supply chain management: at least 24 ECTS.
- Business/management modules: at least 15 ECTS.
- Quantitative Methods, information technology, and empirical research: at least 15 ECTS.
- International Aspects (e.g. law, social sciences, international economics, English: at least 10 ECTS.
Depending on the total ECTS of your completed bachelor course, there are four alternative tracks to the consecutive master course:
- If your bachelor degree course awarded a total of 210 ECTS, you can start the first semester straight away.
- If your bachelor degree course awarded a total of only 180 ECTS, you need to either:
- acquire 30 ECTS as prerequisites for the study program via an internship, or
- by completing suitable complementary bachelor or master modules in Lemgo.
- In certain cases, relevant professional experience after a successfully completed bachelor study course may be accepted as an alternative to the internship and can be credited for 30 ECTS as prerequisites for the study program. In this case, you can also directly start the first semester directly.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website