International Management & Information Systems
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business, business informatics, or similar field of study.
Minimum period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 210. At least 180 if the applicant already has a master's degree.
A final grade of at least "good" or the relative ECTS grade "A" or "B".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Minimum band of 6.0 is required for reading and writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please add the following documents to your application:
- Secondary school leaving certificate/higher education entrance qualification (Abitur, Baccalaureat, GCE, etc). As a rule, you need to document your educational background from your secondary school leaving certificate up until your present educational level.
Please submit all certificates in full: you must always submit both your certificate and the corresponding subject and grade summary in full, any appendices to your certificate (e.g. a Diplom attachment) or individual pages have to be included. If your subject and grade summary does not include the applied grading system, please include information on the grading system used by your school or university as well.
- For application to admissions-restricted degree courses, your higher education entrance qualification has to be amended by your declared overall average grade.
- When indicated, a transcript of records of previous university studies with a declared overall average grade.
- When indicated, proof of (Studienkolleg-Abschluss)/(Feststellungsprüfung).
- Proof of language proficiency (see language requirements). Alternatively, proof that the language certificate can be submitted likely until the beginning of the lecture.
- When indicated: additional certificates (for example, ASP).
- Specific supporting documents for your individual study course, such as proof of practical training or aptitude test.
- Your ID card (ID: plain copy is sufficient).
- If you don't have a German address and you would like to receive an admission letter in advance by email, please fill in the Declaration of Consent at the course website and send it together with your application document.
All certificates must be submitted as officially authenticated copies in the original language and in sworn translation form in German or English language.
Additional Documents required for Master Applicants
Please note that your application for a postgraduate study course / Master course requires completed undergraduate studies plus the following:
- Certificates and transcripts of records of your undergraduate studies.
- Proof of your occupational activity, as far as necessary for your postgraduate course of studies.
- Further entrance requirements, e.g. the requirement and proof of a certain overall average grade, see detailed information concerning your particular postgraduate study course.
- The calculation of equivalent grades will be carried out on the basis of the modified Bavarian formula for the calculation of exam results.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website