International Management and Intercultural Communication/GlobalMBA
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The program fee is 1.300 $ (around 1.196 €) and it's paid in August at the University of North Florida (UNF).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). There is no restriction as to the subject of the first degree, but applicants have to provide evidence that they have acquired the necessary foundations in business studies and economics. They should also be well-informed about world politics.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Once your application has been reviewed and if you meet the formal admission requirements (or if the result of your academic document review by uni-assist is positive), you will be invited to take the aptitude test in form of an interview (you are not required to register for the aptitude test separately). The interviews will be held in late June/early July. Invitations will be sent out in good time.
An average grade of at least 3.0 (= satisfactory) in your first Bachelor's degree program.
- GMAT with Minimum score: 500 points (applicants are required to submit a copy of their test result with their application), or
- GRE with Minimum score: 150 verbal and 150 quantitative (applicants are required to submit a copy of their test result with their application).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the following application documents by post to uni-assist in Berlin:
- Please write down your uni-assist applicant number (for example on your copy of your passport).
- Officially certified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate and - if applicable - the university entrance examination (original language and translation if necessary)
- If applicable: officially certified copy of the course achievements and upon completion of the course, your final certificate (original language and translation if necessary).
- If you have completed a preparatory course: officially certified copy of the assessment test certificate.
- Applicants with certificates from China, Mongolia (until 2018) and Vietnam: original GSP certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your proof of sufficient knowledge of German (not required for English-language courses, instead, proof of English knowledge).
- Tabular CV.
- Copy of your passport - page with personal data
- If the name changes: a copy of the certificate (for example, through a marriage certificate).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website