International Management and Intercultural Communication / GlobalMBA
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The Global MBA program fee is 1,600 USD (approx. 1348 EUR). The fee will be charged by credit card before enrolment.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Sound knowledge of economics and world politics.
An average grade of at least 3.0 (= satisfactory) in your first Bachelor's degree program.
- GMAT with Minimum score: 500 points (applicants are required to submit a copy of their test result with their application), or
- GRE with Minimum score: 150 verbal and 150 quantitative (applicants are required to submit a copy of their test result with their application).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the following application documents by post to uni-assist in Berlin:
- Please write down your uni-assist applicant number (for example on your copy of your passport).
- Officially certified copy of the secondary school leaving certificate and - if applicable - the university entrance examination (original language and translation if necessary).
- If applicable: officially certified copy of the course achievements and upon completion of the course, your final certificate (original language and translation if necessary).
- If you have completed a preparatory course: officially certified copy of the assessment test certificate.
- Applicants with certificates from China, Mongolia (until 2018), and Vietnam: original GSP certificate.
- Officially certified copy of your proof of sufficient knowledge of German (not required for English-language courses, instead, proof of English knowledge).
- Tabular CV.
- Copy of your passport - page with personal data.
- If the name changes: a copy of the certificate (for example, through a marriage certificate).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website