International Management Asia-Europe
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
It is possible to complete this master’s program in four semesters, entirely in English, and to earn a double degree in cooperation with their AACSB-accredited partner university, Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology (STUST).
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Asian studies.
- Degree programs that combine Asian studies and business.
- Programs in business administration and economics.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Graduates from 6-semester Asian Studies bachelor’s programs who have not yet fulfilled the business prerequisites can complete these required courses in the Asian Studies department (conditional admission).
Applicants with a 6-semester bachelor’s degree containing 180 ECTS points may also be admitted conditionally. Such students are required to complete the missing 30 ECTS points before finishing the master’s program. Thus, by the end of their master’s studies, they would need to have a total of 300 ECTS points. Due to the high workload in the program, it is normally not possible to complete these extra ECTS points during the 3 semester period (A, B, and C semesters). For this reason, a preparatory semester is offered, where students can make up the missing points before starting the program. Keep in mind that the MIM program always starts in the winter semester. If students complete the preparatory semester in the winter semester, they may start their master’s studies the following semester but would follow a different program sequence.
A minimum grade point average of 2.5 (grades in the German system range from 1.0 [highest] to 5.0).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grades A or B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following is a complete list of documents required for your application to the Master’s program in International Management Asia-Europe (MIM) at the HTWG Konstanz. You may submit copies when sending in your application, however, please turn in originals or notarized copies when enrolling in the program.
- The completed and signed original application form.
- Secondary school diploma/qualifications required to study at a German university (complete).
- Diploma from your first university degree or complete transcript: Completed first university degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.3/2.5. Please note: the German grade point average ranges from 1.0 (best) to 5.0.
If you have not yet completed your degree: Your current transcript along with a certification from your university including your preliminary grade point average.
- For applicants with a degree from a foreign university: Diploma from your first university degree as well as a transcript, translated into German or English.
Certificate from a German Studienkolleg (Center for International Students): Diplomas/certificates approved by the Studienkolleg Konstanz (at the HTWG Konstanz). If you have not completed the DSH language test, please display proof that you have registered for the language test (before October 4th).
- Verification of advanced English skills (see language requirements).
- At least one letter of recommendation using the sample form provided by the university. It can be downloaded on the program website.
- If you were enrolled at a German university other than the HTWG Konstanz - University of Applied Sciences Konstanz last semester: A current certificate of enrollment including the major and the semester of study.
If you were enrolled at a German university recently, but not last semester: The last exmatriculation confirmation, also including the major and the semester of study.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form (including current email address).
- A current photo (passport photo format - containing your name and date of birth hand-written on the back - or in digital format saved as: firstname.lastname.jpg).
For more information please check theCourse Website