International Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant undergraduate degree (finance, business, economics). Also, strong knowledge in advanced mathematics and statistics is a pre-condition to admission to the master's study program.
An academic degree is considered relevant if it has:
- A minimum of 60 ECTS (EU degrees) or 12 modules (non-EU) in economics, business administration, and
- 15 ECTS (EU degrees) or 4 courses (non-EU) in quantitative methods for economists and managers (mathematics, statistics, econometrics, operations research, etc).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Proof of a relevant academic degree (bachelor's, diploma, etc.) with a GPA starting from 1.0 up to 2.9 (German grading scale applies).
Only legally certified copies of documents are accepted. Also, send a translation in German or English and attach the documents with the original language + APS certificates from applicants: China, Vietnam, etc.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation with a maximum of 450 words.
- Form "Relevance" of previous degree education.
For more information please check theCourse Website