International Management (MIM)
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Master's (60 ECTS): € 3,498 € 702 Tuition fees (per semester). Registration Fee & Tuition Information: Online: Full time 12 months: 183 € / month, Part time 18 months: 139 € / month, Part time 24 months: 117 € / month. Master's (120 ECTS): € 2,934 € 588 Tuition fees (per semester). Registration Fee & Tuition Information: Online: Full time 24 months: 150 € / month, Part time 36 months: 111 € / month, Part time 48 months: 98 € / month.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the study program in “International Management (MIM)” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required for the 60 ECTS option:
- 240 ECTS. If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed their admission test TASC.
Min ECTS required for the 120 ECTS option:
- 180 ECTS.
At least a ‘satisfactory’ or Grade C equivalent in your previous education.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to [email protected], without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.