International Management (MIM)
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the 60 ECTS version of the program are 996 € per month for the full-time version of the program (online and on-campus, 12 months); for the online part-time version (18 months): 775 € per month; for the online extended version (24 months): 606 € per month. For 120 ECTS version: Full time 24 months (online and on-campus): 17,990 €. Part-time 36 months: 19,990 €. Part-time 48 months: 23,490 €. Scholarships & discounts available.
For 60 ECTS:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
For 120 ECTS:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS) in a related field.
Only for 60 ECTS:
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Bad Honnef
1b) Campus Berlin
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website