International Management of Forеst Industriеs
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
University of Applied Sciences Weihenstephan-Triesdorf
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The M.Sc. in International Management of Forrest Industries comprises a total of 90 ECTS credit points. ECTS points are credit points acquired under the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System. To obtain one ECTS credit point, a student has to complete an estimated 30 hours of work. The modules are as follows:
- Economic Planning & Management in Forest Industries
- Cost Management & Controlling
- Law for Leaders
- Information Management
- International Timber Trade
- Electives modules
- Knowledge Management & Sharing in Agriculture and Forestry
- Integrated Natural Resources Management & Climate Change
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Network Management
- Consumer Behavior, Markets & Trade
- International Forestry & Forest Industry
- Current Topics in Applied Agricultural & Forest Research (International Forest Engineering)
- Master’s thesis
Special Program Features
All Partner Universities
All Partner Universities
The Accreditation Agency for Study Programs in Engineering Sciences, Computer Sciences, Natural Sciences and Mathematics is a non-profit association located in Düsseldorf that works nationally and internationally for recognition, comparability and quality control (accreditation) of Bachelor's and Master's programs.
The application requirements for the study program in “International Management of Forеst Industriеs” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Timber Industry
- Management of Renewable Energies
Min ECTS points required:
Should applicants submit a university degree certificate for which fewer than 210 ECTS but at least 180 ECTS were awarded, or which has been deemed equivalent to this number of ECTS, the missing ECTS must by evidenced in order to pass the master's examination. This will extend the duration of studies to 4 semesters (120 ECTS).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
If you have a degree from abroad, you need a "Vorprüfungsdokumentation" (VPD) from uni-assist to apply for the International Management of Forest Industries degree program. Submitting a uni-assist test report is not enοugh!
Following the bachelor's degree in forest engineering, the internationally oriented master's degree not only expanded my perspectives and insights into the forest and timber industry. A comprehensive understanding of strategic, economic, ecological, and social relationships is essential in a globalized and dynamic sector.
Your Personal Contact
Get further information with one click!
Take a look at the study plan for more information!
For more information please check theCourse Website