International Management of Resources & Environment
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in either natural sciences or engineering.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
GMAT/GRE: GMAT test with a minimum of 570 points or GRE test with minimum of 305 points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree (four-year course) in either natural sciences or engineering.
- English Proficiency (see language requirements).
- GMAT/GRE: GMAT test with a minimum of 570 points or GRE test with a minimum of 305 points.
- Motivation letter: Interested students should prove a high motivation for the program. This is assessed through the letter of motivation, which is a mandatory part of the application.
For more information please check theCourse Website