International Management Studies
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Equivalence is basically present if it is:
- a bachelor's degree in economics with an international focus and accredited by the Accreditation Council, and
- at least 30 CP in business/economics and
- at least 15 CP in statistics/social science methods are proven.
If you only partially meet these criteria, you can be granted admission with certain conditions. You will then have to catch up on courses from the International Management bachelor's program at the EUF. This can extend your studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form for the online procedure.
- Supplement to the application form.
- University entrance qualification, e.g. Abitur certificate (simple copy).
- University degree certificate (e.g. B.A.). External graduates in an officially certified copy, graduates of the EUF in a single copy) with an overall grade.
- Transcript of records with identification acc. Point 1.1.c) in a simple copy.
- Proof of sufficient English and German language skills (the latter by applicants without a German university entrance qualification or a degree in a German-language course, in accordance with No. 1).
- Current certificate of enrollment or de-registration from the most recently attended German university.
- Optional: addressed and adequately stamped envelope (DIN A 4 or DIN A 5, not boxed) for the return of the application documents in the event of non-consideration.
For more information please check theCourse Website