- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a business-related field.
Students will need an above-average undergraduate degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Upon receipt of your online application, you will receive an immediate response from the university. If your profile matches the minimal requirements, the univerity will then request you to send more detailed application material which can include:
- Application form.
- CV/resume (Europass-CV preferred).
- Letter of motivation (professional and personal reasons for wanting to study at HFU Business School) - in English.
- Certified transcripts and certificates of all study undertaken (translated into English or German).
- Copy of bachelor's thesis or equivalent.
- TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge Certificate.
- Chinese applicants only: APS.
For more information please check theCourse Website