- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration or economics with strong proficiency in business administration, economics, and quantitative methods.
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- At least 48 ECTS must be specific to the field of business administration/management studies.
- At least 16 ECTS must be specific to the field of economics.
- At least 10 ECTS in statistics/mathematics (only methodological expertise, no user expertise).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Applicants who have not yet completed their bachelor studies may apply if they have earned at least 70% of the required degree credits and will have accumulated the remaining credits by September 30th at the latest.
An overall grade of at least 2.5 (German grade) in the bachelor's degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Authenticated documents required for the master application portal:
- Bachelor's degree certificate: if you have not yet finished your bachelor's studies but have passed at least 70% of the examinations (at least 126 credits in a 180-credits bachelor), you can apply by submitting a confirmation of all credits earned so far, along with a provisional average grade calculated and certified by your examination office. Please note that the remaining credits must be earned by September 30th.
- Transcript of records (stamped and signed).
- Transcript of a semester abroad, if examinations passed abroad should be considered for the admission criteria as well. The courses have to be recognized by the home university as part of the bachelor's program and recorded on the transcript of records.
- University entrance qualification (e.g. A-level/ Abitur/high school diploma).
- An official description of the content of all taken bachelor courses/lectures (e.g. course catalog/module catalog or PDF-file with link to online course description).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of valid admission test: GMAT or TM WISO in English (TM BASE) (not mandatory but highly recommended).
- CEMS application form & declaration of CEMS languages.
- CEMS motivation letter.
- CV in English.
- Certificates of all internships, education, and employment listed in the CV.
- For all volunteer and extracurricular activities listed in the application, please provide a contact person (with an email address and phone number) and a website address.
Students, who did not obtain their bachelor's degree in Germany must additionally apply via uni-assist. Uni-assist recommends sending in the application at least 8 weeks before the deadline expires. This ensures that uni-assist can inform applicants in time if they need to submit further documents. Only after the handling fee has been paid, the application will be evaluated. The following documents are required:
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of bachelor's degree certificate or attestation of 70% studies (and transcript of records).
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of diploma supplement.
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of university entrance qualification (e.g. A-level/Abitur/high school diploma).
- Authenticated copy of proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Authenticated copy of all documents listed above in the original language: only if the original document is not available in English or German language.
- Only for applicants with Chinese (except Hongkong) or Vietnamese bachelor’s certificates: original APS certificate. Certified copies cannot be accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website