- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics or business administration and, thus, has acquired extensive prior knowledge in this field. Degrees in related subjects might be considered if you have acquired at least 90 ECTS credits from economic or quantitative methods courses. 90 ECTS are equivalent to the workload of 3 semesters of a three-year program. Applicants with fewer credits cannot be considered.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Additional master's degrees cannot be considered in the selection process.
If you have not yet obtained a final bachelor's degree, you can apply if you have completed at least 80% of the coursework required in your bachelor's program.
Please apply with the following additional documents before May 15th (this deadline will be applied strictly):
- Proof of enrollment in a bachelor's degree program; and
- A preliminary certificate that specifies an average grade, as well as the results of all previous examinations – this must be issued by an agency authorized to award grades.
The 80% criterion applies to all applicants without exemption.
Please note that without a bachelor's diploma, applications are only preliminary, issued on the condition that the bachelor's diploma is presented during the first semester of the master's program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of "Abitur" certificate (or equivalent high school diploma).
- APS certificate for applicants from Vietnam, China, and Mongolia.
Optional requirements (not obligatory, but they affect your chances of admission):
- GMAT or GRE test.
- Proof of international experience (studies or internships abroad, additional language certificates).
For more information please check theCourse Website