International Markеting and Salеs
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The MIM program only starts in the winter term and is standardly designed to be completed within three semesters, but all students have the possibility to extend their studies to four semesters.
- The standard track is three semesters and is designed for students who hold a bachelor’s degree with 210 ECTS.
- The flexible track consists of four semesters and a selectable option for all students. The fourth semester is mandatory for students who hold a bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS to make up the difference of the missing 30 CPs.
Bachelor's degree in a related field, e.g. marketing, business informatics, economics or marketing.
Required ECTS credits:
- 210 if you opt for the standard track (3 semesters).
- 180 if you select the flexible track (4 semesters).
At least half of those ECTS must have been in related fields respectivelу.
Above-average degree (at least gradе 2.5).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website