- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business/economics.
Practical experience of at least five months or an internship of 20 weeks as part of prior studies (related to marketing).
An above-average Bachelor's degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- An above-average Bachelor's degree in business/economics (please see the university web page http://www.th-nuernberg.de/ib/ for the grade average currently required) and equivalent results in a management admission test (e.g., GMAT/GRE or the university's Master Admission Test [only for students residing within Germany]).
- CV in English.
- English language certificate.
- German language certificate.
- Practical experience of at least five months or an internship of 20 weeks as part of prior studies (related to marketing).
- One semester abroad.
All documents need to be sent as certified copies.
- Two written references (job references or letters of reference).
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website