- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Summer Semester: March 15th
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a full business administration degree with a focus on marketing.
Practical experience of at least five months or an internship of 20 weeks as part of prior studies (related to marketing).
- If your grades are between 1.6 and 2.5 in the German grading system, you have to participate and pass the General Management Admission Test (GMAT score 550), GRE or you may be invited to pass their own Master Admission Test depending on the status of your other admission requirements and the decision of the admission committee.
- If your grades are 1.5 or better, you don't have to participate and pass the GMAT.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
(starting in March 15th)
Application Procedure & Selection
- An above-average Bachelor's degree in business/economics (please see the university web page http://www.th-nuernberg.de/ib/ for the grade average currently required) and equivalent results in a management admission test (e.g., GMAT/GRE or the university's Master Admission Test [only for students residing within Germany]).
- CV in English.
- English language certificate.
- German language certificate.
- Practical experience of at least five months or an internship of 20 weeks as part of prior studies (related to marketing).
- One semester abroad.
All documents need to be sent as certified copies.
- Two written references (job references or letters of reference).
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website