- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a full business administration degree with a focus on marketing.
Practical experience of at least five months or an internship of 20 weeks as part of prior studies (related to marketing).
If your grades in the German grading system are between 1.6 and 2.5, you must take the General Management Admission Test (GMAT Score 550) or the GRE and pass them, or you will, depending on the status of your other admission requirements and the decision invited by the admissions committee to the Master Admission Test provided by the university.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- An above-average Bachelor's degree in business/economics (please see the university web page http://www.th-nuernberg.de/ib/ for the grade average currently required) and equivalent results in a management admission test (e.g., GMAT/GRE or the university's Master Admission Test [only for students residing within Germany]).
- CV in English.
- English language certificate.
- German language certificate.
- Practical experience of at least five months or an internship of 20 weeks as part of prior studies (related to marketing).
- One semester abroad.
All documents need to be sent as certified copies.
- Two written references (job references or letters of reference).
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website