International Masters for Waldorf Teachers
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 16,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a field related to education and/or a school subject. Many subjects are suitable.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please attach the following documents:
- Chronological curriculum vitae.
- Letter stating your motivation for applying to the Waldorf teacher training.
- Certified copies of degrees and diplomas in English or German.
- Two passport pictures.
For more information please check theCourse Website