International Master in Innovative Medicine [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in one of the following (or closely related) fields: biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical sciences, genetics, molecular biology, biotechnology, medicine, dentistry, or similar, with an academic focus.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No less than 6.0 on each section.
Specification: Reading: 18; Listening: 18; Speaking: 20; Writing: 21.
Specification: No less than 21 on each section.
Specification: At least 180.
Specification: At least 180.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply, you will need to submit the following documents via the IMIM application system:
- A completely filled out Application Form.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Motivation letter (strict requirement: max. 750 words, in English).
- Proof of English proficiency: Proof of English proficiency complying with IMIM language requirements. However, if you have not yet taken one of the accepted English language tests, the university can start processing your application without this proof. If you are offered a place in the program, (one of) the condition(s) of admission will be proving your English language proficiency in accordance with IMIM requirements.
- Reference forms: Reference forms from at least two referees; these are obligatory application documents that will have to be submitted in your online application before the application deadline. A third referee is optional.
- Educational documents: Copy of your bachelor (and if applicable master) degree, or official letter stating expected date of graduation. Copy of your transcript of records. Including: courses, grades, grading system, average grade and, if not yet graduated a list of modules still to be completed. Please note: submit in both English and your native language if your university issues this.
Important: if you are not graduated yet, you must submit a statement containing the ongoing courses including the amount of ECTS.
- Passport/ID: Copy of your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least another year.
- Abstract of research project: Abstract of your (under)graduate thesis/research graduation project (max. 3 pages, in English). Please note that if you do not conclude your studies with a thesis research project, please provide an abstract of another research project or a detailed description of an internship/project instead.
- Proof of residence: Proof of your current place of residence; A residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate's municipality normal registration rules OR A certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question. A bank statement is also an option. All the documents must have been issued within 12 months before the application deadline. This is important for the possibility of obtaining an EMJMD scholarship. Your proof of residence should include your full name, date and residence. Please submit an English version.
- Additional documents: In addition to the above mentioned obligatory application documents, you may of course also include with your application other documents (max. 5 pages) that you consider to be relevant with regard to your IMIM application.
Application documents - format:
- If the original documents are not in English, translations are required.
Your transcript and degree(s) must be translated by an official translator. You can translate the other documents yourself.
- Each document needs to be converted into a PDF document.
- Each single document has a maximum file size of 2 MB, except the Application Form and Reference Forms (4 MB).
- If you want to upload multiple documents in the same category (e.g. a bachelor and master degree), please combine these files into one single PDF.
- Please provide each document with a recognizable file name, preferably: [Your family name]_[document type] (e.g. Smith_Application_form)
Your application can only be considered complete if all outlined requirements regarding application documents have been met and all required fields in the online application system and -form have been filled out.
Upon successfully submitting your application, you should automatically receive a unique application number via email from our application system (please also check your spam folder).
For more information please check theCourse Website