Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences
International Master of Landscape Architecture
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The IMLA program is free of tuition for all residents of the European Union (EU). Non-EU citizens are required to pay a tuition fee of 750 € per semester. In addition, there are moderate administrative fees for all students (EU and non-EU citizens). The amount varies depending on the location of the studies.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) course in landscape architecture, or landscape planning, landscape construction, landscape management, architecture, urban planning, spatial planning, environmental planning, or related disciplines with a planning and spatial relevance.
*It's not a requirement, but you won't get any score in the admission process if the GPA of your bachelor's degree is lower than 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Letter of motivation.
- Certificate of successful completion of the final examination of the First Degree Course. This includes both the diploma certificate(s) and the transcript of records.
- If you have not yet completed your bachelor's program at the time of the application, please provide proof of the ECTS you have achieved so far, including grades.
- Certificate of your Higher Education Entrance Qualification (HEEQ)/Higher Secondary Education (typically your school leaving certificate).
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- If available, proof of professional practice in the field of your studies.
- Digital portfolio providing an overview of your academic and, if available, professional work. Priority will be given to portfolios showing experience in landscape and urban design, and sustainability topics.
- All documents need to be in German or English. If your documents have been issued in another language, you need to provide an official translation.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website