International MBA Programme
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Work experience at the post-baccalaureate level, where applicable, resume requested with the application.
Cumulative grade point average (GPA) at the baccalaureate institution.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) at the baccalaureate institution.
- Work experience at the post-baccalaureate level, where applicable, resume requested with the application.
- Leadership and communication skills as documented in a goals statement and resume.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation.
- English language skills (see language requirements).
At the discretion of the respective program directors, candidates may be required to come in for an interview or to submit additional materials deemed important in assessing the potential for success in graduate business studies.
For more information please check theCourse Website