- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mechatronics or a professionally suitable previous course with at least:
- 20 ECTS-LP in electrical engineering/drive technology: basic principles of electrical engineering (including their variation such as "theory of electromagnetic fields"), electric drives, power electronics, electrical machines (motors).
- 15 ECTS-LP in technical mechanics: technical mechanics or the following courses: strength, motion, vibration mechanics, kinematics/dynamics, machine dynamics.
- 15 ECTS-LP in mathematics: all subjects that have "mathematics" in their title, ie, knowledge areas of mathematics (e.g., "differential calculus", “Analysis“, "matrix calculations", etc).
- 10 ECTS-LP in measurement/control technology: control engineering: basic, control engineering: discrete or non-linear systems, basic measurement technology (metrology).
If the degree is not yet available at the time of application, it is necessary that 83.33% of the total required achievements have been successfully completed (i.e. at least 150 credit points are available in the case of a course with a total number of 180 ECTS credits).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website