International Pharmacoeconomics, Health Economics & Market Strategies for Healthcare Products
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Please note that there is an additional fee of 50€ per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized Bachelor's degree.
6 reasons why to choose this Master
The application requirements for the Master's programme in “International Pharmacoeconomics, Health Economics & Market Strategies for Healthcare Products” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Health & Life Sciences, Biology, Medical Technology,
- Natural Sciences,
- Pharmacy, Chemistry,
- Mathematics, Statistics.
Minimum ECTS required:
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedure.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
Get further information with one click!
Click the button below to request more detailed information about this program.
For more information please check theCourse Website