International Physics Studies Programme
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in physics. Further certificates have to be acknowledged by the responsible and officially recognized administration. Bachelor's degrees of related subjects might be acknowledged by the board of examiners. The board might impose constraints and tests for the admission.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Create your application form, print it and send it electronically. The printed copy has to be signed and sent by ordinary post with the following documentation:
- Passport photo.
- Secondary school certificate.
- Grades awarded for the secondary school certificate.
- Certificate of European B2 Level in the English Language (see language requirements).
- In addition, if you are from China, Vietnam or Mongolia please submit a certificate issued by the relevant Akademische Prüfstelle.
To the following address:
c/o uni-assist e.V.
For more information please check theCourse Website