International Product and Service Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September 15th (Vaencia); October 1st (Ansbach)
- Summer Semester: February 20th (Valencia); March 15th (Ansbach)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Applicants have to provide proof of sufficient business knowledge amounting to one semester, usually 30 ECTS. Applicants who do not provide this proof may be admitted on the condition that they successfully complete business management modules at Ansbach University of Applied Sciences within one year, which are equivalent to the amount required from the bachelor's program. Proof of business management experience acquired after the bachelor's program can be credited as business management knowledge.
All those with an academic business background but who only have 180 ECTS can fill the gap with a general bridging semester:
- Specialized bridging semester: Applicants who do not have sufficient business knowledge (Introduction to Business Administration, Internal and External Accounting and a minimum of three other relevant subjects = 30 ECTS total) must provide evidence of this within one year. Please note that these courses are only offered in German at the university. German language level B1-B2 is recommended. The university does not require any certificates for that, but you have to be aware of the fact that without passing these courses within the first year, you will be ex-matriculated from the program. Relevant prior university-level courses can be credited.
- General bridging semester: Applicants who have sufficient business knowledge but completed their bachelor's degree with only 180 ECTS have to earn the rest of the required ECTS (30 ECTS) during their Master's program. To do so, students can choose various courses in German or in English. Furthermore, they can also do a practical study semester.
An overall examination mark of 2.0 or above.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September 15th (Vaencia); October 1st (Ansbach))
(starting in February 20th (Valencia); March 15th (Ansbach))
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website