International Project Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Summer Semester: March
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Since the master's program “International Project Management” is a non-consecutive program requiring one year of work experience and may require tuition fees, it is exempt from the regulation for non-EU students to pay 1,500 € per semester. Non-EU students only have to pay the fees mentioned above.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (e.g. architecture, civil engineering, construction or design).
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
In the event that the first degree carries only 180 CP, or six standard semesters, the student must carry out or submit a study task with a scope of 30CP during the master’s program. The Program Dean will offer a choice from a selection of study modules, subject to confirmation from the examinations office.
At least one year of professional experience after graduation in the following fields: construction, real estate, or infrastructure business.
Above average examination results.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in March)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please merge all files together in one single PDF and rename it: your_lastname_application.pdf then send it to the following email: [email protected]
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Please fill in all mandatory fields. Do not modify, alter, edit or change any section of the application form.(no scans, no original signature required).
- Certificate of graduation of first studies/bachelor's degree, master's degree, or equivalent (certified by the German embassy in your country, or once you get to Germany at a notary or at the major's office. Certification can be done after admission and arrival in Germany. Also, foreign language documents have to be translated into English).
- Letter of motivation including personal thoughts and expectations concerning the program (max. 1 page).
- Proof of at least one year of professional experience after graduation in the following fields: construction, real estate, or infrastructure business (letter of reference).
- Curriculum vitae (with picture).
- Proof of English language qualification (see language requirements). Proof of English is not required for native speakers.
For more information please check theCourse Website