International Relations and Cultural Diplomaсу
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The fees for the regular track (4 semesters) is 12,000 €. The fees for the fast track (3 semеstеrs) is 9,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
For the regular track:
- Required ECTS credits: 180.
For the fast track:
- 180 ECTS or a 3-year degree program (normative time-to-degree) and a minimum of one year’s work experience in a relevant field after graduation, or
- A minimum requirement of 210 ECTS or a 4-year degree program (normative time-to-degrее).
If you're applying for the fast track, but don't have 210 ECTS credits, you should have a minimum of one year's professional experience in a position of responsibility following graduatiοn.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The Online Application Form should be used to apply for a study place. This should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Original first-degree certificate or certified copy of the same, and, if the original is in a language other than English or German, a certified translation into English or German.
- Curriculum vitae in English or German.
- Proof of English language proficiency adequate to enable the applicant to study in this language (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation in English (1 to maximum 2 pages in length, DIN A4, typed).
- If relevant for application to the fast track program: copies of employer letters of reference (in German or English, or translatеd).
For more information please check theCourse Website