International Software Systems Science
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software systems science or in a closely related bachelor's degree program such as, but not limited to, informatics, computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A closely related bachelor's degree must cover at least 115 ECTS credit points worth of modules in mathematical foundations, computer science, and software engineering including a bachelor's thesis in one of these fields or in applied computer sciences. The competencies required comprise the following competencies:
- Competencies in the fields of mathematics, theoretical foundations of computer science, or software analysis in a scope of at least 34 ECTS credits.
- Competencies in the fields of programming, software engineering, or algorithms and data structures in a scope of at least 33 ECTS credits.
- Competencies in the fields of database systems, computers and operating systems, information security, distributed systems, data communication, or mobile systems in a scope of at least 36 ECTS credits.
- Further competencies in the field of mathematics or computer science of at least of at least 12 ECTS credits.
The final overall grade in the bachelor's degree must be at least the upper third-class corresponding to the German grade 2.7.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website