International Software Systems Science
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software systems science or in a closely related bachelor's degree program such as, but not limited to, informatics, computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A closely related bachelor's degree, as a rule, must cover at least 115 ECTS credit points worth of modules in mathematical foundations, computer science, and software engineering including a bachelor's thesis in one of these fields or in applied computer sciences. Specifically, among other criteria, admission to the graduate MSc program requires at least 34 ECTS credit points in mathematics and theoretical foundations of computer science (covering propositional and predicate logic, linear algebra, calculus, probability theory, automata and formal languages, mathematical software analysis), as well as at least 33 ECTS credit points in programming and software science (covering procedural and non-procedural programming, algorithms and data structures, object-oriented modeling and software engineering).
The final overall grade in the bachelor's degree must be at least the upper third-class corresponding to the German grade 2.7.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application must include originals or notarized copies of the following documentation in German, English, French or Spanish (for documents in other languages you must additionally provide a notarized translation of the originals):
- Completed and signed online application for admission.
- Certification of successful completion of the examination for general or restricted university entry qualification.
- Certification of a completed university degree qualifying for entrance to the master's degree program.
- If the degree certificate is not yet available at the time of application, and your qualifying degree is conferred by a German university, you may turn in the certificate later. In this case, the admission will be conditional only.
- Documentation of modules, courses and examinations completed within the scope of your qualifying university degree (e.g. a transcript of records).
- Certificates giving proof of your English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Where applicable: professional credentials/references, certificates from professional and continuing educational programs, awards/honors or voluntary service.
For more information please check theCourse Website