International Tourism & Event Management
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Please note that there is an additional fee of 50€ per month for non-EU students. This does not apply for holders of a German higher education entrance qualification or a state-recognized Bachelor's degree.
Six Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “International Tourism & Event Management” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- (no restrictions mentioned).
Minimum ECTS required:
- (not mentioned)*.
At least 45 ECTS points in the preceding Bachelor’s program must have been acquired in the field of business administration or media and communication studies. Any specialist admission requirements that are not met may be completed by means of a separate admissions test.
The Bachelor’s program must be completed with a grade of “good” or better. If the average grade does not meet this requirement, the academic ability may be proven by means of a separate admissions test.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Use the application forms to submit a non-binding application.
You will find an upload section on the online application portal with the documents required for enrollment. The only thing needed by post is a certified copy of your university entrance qualification. All other documents required for enrollment can be submitted after the application procedure.
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Cologne
1b) Campus Hamburg
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
Why request the info material?
- Current prices, discounts & scholarships
- Full curriculum
- Application requirements
- News about informational sessions