Internet of Things and Smart Systems
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Required documents for an application:
- Application Form.
- One photo (headshot).
- Complete and detailed CV.
- School leaving certificate in the original language.
- Officially certified translation of the school leaving certificate (in German or English).
- University certificates and transcript of records, if any.
- Officially certified translations of university certificates and transcript of records (in German or English).
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Letter of intent.
For some countries (PR China, Vietnam, etc.):
- Proof of having passed the university entrance exam (in original language).
- Officially certified translation of proof of having passed the university entrance exam (in German or English).
For applicants from PR China, Mongolia and Vietnam:
- Original certificate from the Academic Evaluation Centre/Akademische Prüfstelle (APS).
Please note: APS confirmation of course participation is not sufficient.
Note: All documents that are not in either German or English need to be submitted with an officially certified translation (German or English).
For more information please check theCourse Website