IT Law and Intellectual Property Law
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grade B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
An online application is currently not possible. Instead, fill out the online application form and send it to the address given on the form.
The following application documents are also required:
- CV (English/German).
- Motivation letter max. 2 pages (English/German).
- Certified certificate, possibly with translation into German or English (the translation does not have to be certified).
- A certified transcript of records, possibly with translation into German or English (the translation does not have to be certified).
- Certified language skills (see language requirements for the required proof).
Job references, letters of recommendation, certificates from summer schools, etc. are not required, but you can still enclose them.
For more information please check theCourse Website