- Both semesters
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in IT security or a related subject.
- The scope of the fundamental, mathematical concepts of stochastics, analysis, and linear algebra in the bachelor's degree program completed by the applicant must have amounted to at least 28 credit points (CP).
- The scope of the basic computer science components such as software development, IT security, cryptology, computer systems, and theoretical computer science in the bachelor's degree program completed by the applicant must have amounted to at least 60 CP, of which at least 12 CP from the field of IT security.
- In individual cases, the requirements may be waived if the applicant proves his or her professional suitability in another suitable manner.
If the qualifying degree program has not yet been completed at the time of application, but the bachelor's thesis has already been started, proof of examination achievements amounting to at least 135 credit points and an average grade of at least 2.7 calculated from these examination achievements shall be sufficient for conditional admission. In this case, proof of successful completion of the bachelor’s degree program must be provided within three months of the start of studies. If this is not done, the admission expires.
Enrolment shall be refused if the applicant has conclusively failed an examination required by an examination regulation in the IT Security degree program at a German university or if he or she is currently undergoing an examination procedure in such a degree program.
A grade of 2.7 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website