Joint Master's Programme European Studies
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in history or cultural studies, or social sciences.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No section less than 6.0.
Specification: Grades A, B, or C.
Specification: Grades A or B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
application fee of 30 €
- Curriculum vitae (CV): no special format is required.
- Motivation statement: please, enter your motivation statement directly into the online application. It is recommended that you write it in advance – max. 4000 characters (incl. space) – and copy-paste the text. You may also upload the text as a PDF in addition.
Info: This letter should explain why you are interested in this particular master’s program. In case you have a preference for your mobility track, please specify this in the motivation letter and why you would like to study at the respective universities.
- Copy of passport (ID page with the photograph).
- Bachelor’s diploma/certificate (or equivalent diploma of a minimum of 180 ECTS credits).
Info: If you graduate after the application deadline, admission will be considered based on your university transcripts. Please indicate the expected date of graduation in the application. If you are admitted, a copy of your certified all university diplomas will be needed by the end of August in order to be able to enroll you.
- Transcript of Records and/or Diploma Supplement if available
- High school diploma (secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent) and translation into English if required.
- Official high school transcripts (and certified translation into English if necessary).
- GPA and information about the grading system used at your university.
- Additional diplomas and certificates.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website