Laboratory Animal Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The fee is 5,250 EUR for employees in the public sector. If you apply before April 30th, the fee per semester is 5,000 EUR (4,750 EUR for employees in the public sector).
Bachelor's degree in biology.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
For degree holders who have less than 210 ECTS (7 semesters), proof of 3 years of relevant work experience is required prior to starting the master thesis.
Sufficient relevant work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least grade B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send your documents in pdf-format by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum vitae and motivation letter.
- University degree certificate and transcript of records.
- Proof of working experience in laboratory animal sciences.
- Proof of English language qualification (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance.
For international students below the age of 30: the health insurance proof must include the level of cover and confirm that the applicant is insured for the full course of study.
All documents should be translated into English or German.
For more information please check theCourse Website