Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin
Labour Policies and Globalisation
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, law, pedagogy, or social sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
In case you have earned less than 240 credits during your BA studies, it is still possible to get admitted to the program. The admission will then be conditional on completing the missing credits during your MA studies by completing more courses or extending your studies by one or two semesters.
Advanced knowledge on issues of labor relations and at least one year of practical experience in the representation of workers' interests.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening: 400; Reading: 385.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
First, you must send your documents to the university to get a preliminary assessment and a recommendation from the Academic Board. If you receive a recommendation to apply for the master's program, you can continue with the following steps.
The application to uni-assist has to include the following documents:
- Application form (signed).
- Statement of objectives/motivation letter.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Research topic(s).
- Letter of recommendation from a trade union.
- All certificates proving the required command of the English language (see language requirements).
- If you participated in the preliminary assessment: a copy of the result of your preliminary assessment.
As officially authenticated copies:
- Your secondary school leaving certificate in its original language, including a listing of all subjects and grades.
- Your university entrance examination certificate listing all subjects and grades in its original language.
- Your certificates of studies and completion of studies listing all subjects and grades in its original language.
- Translations of your documents, if the language of the mentioned certificates is not German or English. You are advised to contact the embassy or consulate of the Federal Republic of Germany on this matter.
- Certificates of previous professional/vocational experience, if applicable.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam have to provide a successful APS test for their application to be considered.
Official documents have to be submitted as officially certified copies.
For more information please check theCourse Website