Landscape Architecture and Greenspace Management
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture.
Required ECTS: 240.
Bachelor's degree in subjects related to landscape architecture, such as architecture, urban and regional planning, civil engineering, landscape ecology, and environmental engineering.
Required ECTS: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Portfolio: a maximum of 10A4 pages of text and plans (do not include a CV) with the following content:
- Experience with CAD.
- Generalistic reasoning, exemplified with an example of specialist interdisciplinary methods and practices.
- At least one design that clearly shows the integration of external spaces.
- Motivation letter:
- 1 page A4, 12pt.
- Why do you want to study this subject?
- What is your relationship with plants/living building materials?
For more information please check theCourse Website