Leadership and Supply Chain Management (MΒА)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee is 30,750 €. If you apply by February 28th, you will get a 10% early bird disсοunt.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
All fields of study may qualify for admission. If the applicant does not hold a first academic degree, admission may be made subject to the condition that the applicant takes an entrance examination (a passing grade on the GMAT).
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Admission on the basis of 180 ECTS is possiblе.
3 years of work experience (managerial experience is recommendеd).
You will have a short interview with the Academic Director to evaluate your personal and professional development to access your potential for leadershiр.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: At least 180 points.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 50 for non-EU/EEA applicants.
A complete application consists of:
- Online application form.
- One copy of your undergraduate degree certificate.
- One copy of your complete university transcript (semester mark sheets), listing your subjects and grades (of all university degrees).
- Approved, scanned English proficiency test score report (for non-native speakers of English, see language requirements).
- Statement of purpose (two essay questions, included in the online application).
- Three reference letters in the standard KLU form*.
- One certificate of your employer releasing you from work (if applicable).
Please provide certified translations of any documents that are not in English or German. Please note that the certification must also be in English or German.
*Two Reference Forms have to be filled out by an individual who has direct knowledge of your work experience (e.g. your supervisor, [senior] colleague). The third Reference Form has to be filled out by an individual who has direct knowledge of your personal motivation (e.g. a close friend, a former fellow student, a professor from universitу).
For more information please check theCourse Website